Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC), Bihar invites applications for the post of Sanitary Inspector in Health Department – 276 Vacancies. Interested candidates, who are looking for Government Job opportunities may apply without any delay.
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Sanitary Inspector||276 Posts|
No. of Vacancy: 276 posts
Categories wise Vacancies:
|42 Posts||03 Posts||32 Posts||48 Posts||09 Posts||142 Posts|
Age Limit and Relaxation: The candidates who are willing to apply must have the following age as on 01-08-2016
|SC/ST||OBC||General Category||General Category (Female)|
|21 – 42 Years||21 – 40 Years||21 – 37 Years||21 – 40 Years|
- Men: Suitable for men as the age limit given in the notification.
- Women: Suitable for women as the age limit given in the notification.
- Persons with Disabilities: Suitable for persons with disabilities as the age limit given in the notification.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Sanitary Inspector||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English Subjects and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course|
- Proof of application fee deposit
- Anyone Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- Attempt Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any)
- PH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the post.
Job Location: Patna (Bihar)
Application fee: Application fee for GEN/OBC & other State Candidates is Rs.750/- whereas for SC/ST Candidates (Only for Bihar Domicile) is Rs. 200/-. Application Fee must be deposited through SBI I-Collect or Challan at any branch of State Bank of India
Selection Process: Selection will be through written examination and personal interview
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.bssc.bih.nic.in from 13.05.2016 to 08.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration of the application: 13.05.2016
- Last date for online application submission:08.06.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee:13.05.2016 to 10.06.2016
About the company: Bihar is a state which is located in East India. It is the 13th largest state and third largest state by population in India. Bihar was considered a centre of power, learning, and culture.