Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) recruitment 2016 for the posts of Superintendent (District Prisons/ Special Prisons/Open prisons) in the Gujarat Jail Service
Name of the posts:
- Superintendent (02 posts)
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
- Superintendent: 35 Years
- Women Category : 05 years
- S & E, BC, SC & ST Candidate of Gujarat : 05 years
- Woman Candidate belonging to S & E, BC, SC & ST category of Gujarat Origin only : 10 years
- No post is reserved for Physically Disable candidates.
- Women & Men both can apply.
|Name of the vacancy||Educational qualification|
|Deputy General Manager||Candidates possess a Bachelor degree of any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India|
Required Document: The candidates should be informed to submit the application along with the Physical Fitness certificate obtained from the Government Hospital.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-348000/-
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the either of the job profiles.
Job Location: Gujrat
Selection Process: The selection will be solely based on Physical Efficiency Test, Written test, Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates are allowed to apply Online through the official website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01.07.2016 to 16.07.2016.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- with the postal Service charges through Indian Postal Order or Online Payment Methods.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date For Submission of Online Application: 01.07.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.07.2016
- Date of Preliminary Test: 11.12.2016
About the company: The Gujarat Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Gujarat in India. The Gujarat Police has its headquarters in Gandhinagar, the state capital. The Gujarat Police came into existence after Gujarat’s separation from the Greater Mumbai state on 1 May 1960.