Guntur district Cooperative Central Bank has released the notification for the applications of 16 posts as the Assistant Manager.
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Manager||16 Posts|
No. of Vacancy: 16 posts
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply must have age limit between 18 to 30 years for the post of Assistant Manager as on 01/03/2016.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe:05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer):03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD):10 years
- Men: Suitable for men with age limit given in the notification.
- Women: Suitable for women with age limit given in the notification.
- Disability: Suitable for the person with 40% disabilities (OA – One arm affected (Right or Left); OL – One leg affected (Right or Left), and HI.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager||Candidate must have graduation in any discipline with 60% marks, or have graduation in commerce with 55% aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board, UGC/AICTE.
Essential Qualification: The candidates are required to must have the proficiency in the local language (Telugu) and have computer knowledge.
- Nationality certificate’
- Character certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Age certificate,
- Date of birth certificate
- Experience certificate (in case have experience)
- Valid medical certificates
- NOC if in case working in any govt. organization
Pay Scale: Rs 6400- 19650/-
Nationality: The must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the either of the job profiles.
Job Location: Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
Application fee: the application for the OC/BC candidates is Rs. 500/- while application fee for the SC/ST/PC/ExS is Rs. 400/- . It is payable through online banking only.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based solely on the online test and PI (Personal Interview).
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website http://www.gunturdccb.com from 06.04.2016 to 20.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 06.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 20.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Payment: 20.04.2016
- Date of The Tentative Test: 15.05.2016
- Contact: 1800 4256 999
- Email: email@example.com
About the company: The Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Guntur is the state-owned bank which has 33 branches, and 167 PACS serving to the needs of around 3,00,000 farmers.