Indian Army is recruiting Male candidates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army Education Corps -10 Vacancies. Interested candidates may join for the course which will start in JAN 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Army Education Corps||10 Posts|
No. of Vacancy: 10 posts
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply must have an age of 23 to 27 years and below as of 01.01.2016.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government rules.
- Men: Suitable for men as the age limit given in the notification.
- Women: This post is currently not open for women
- Disability: This post is currently not open for persons with disabilities.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Army Education Corps||Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree in the following subjects with 1st or 2nd Division|
Categories of Vacancies:
|1||MA in English /Economics/History/ Geography/Pol.Science/Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/Public Administration/ Statistics /International Relation/International Studies||05 Posts|
|2||M.S c in Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Botany/Geology/ Nano Science/Electronics/
|3||Foreign language (MA in Chinese/Tibetan/Burmese/ Pushto/Dari & Arabic)||02 Posts|
Required Documents: A copy of the following documents needs to be attested
- Printout of an application duly signed and affix photograph attested by the Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Matriculation Certificate, in which date of birth is reflected as a proof of date of birth
- 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Graduate Degree and all Mark sheets.
- Post Graduate Degree & Mark sheets of all Semesters.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- with a grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the post.
Job Location: All India
Application fee: No application fee will be paid by the candidates applying for Army Education Corps Jobs
Selection Process: Selection will be through Shortlisted & personal interview
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 09.05.2016 to 07.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration of the application: 09.05.2016
- Last date for online application submission :07.06.2016
About the company: The Indian Army is the world’s second largest army in terms of military personnel. The basic responsibility of the Army is to protect the territorial integrity of the nation against external attack. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army.