National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) welcome applications for the post of Assistant Manager and Manager for 115 vacancies
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Grade-A)||100 posts|
|Manager (Grade-B)||15 posts|
No. of Vacancy: 115 posts
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply must have an age of 21 to 35 years for the post of Manager and 21 to 30 years for the post of Assistant Manager as on 31.01.2016.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe:05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer):03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD):10 years
- Men: Suitable for men with age limit given in the notification.
- Women: Suitable for women with age limit given in the notification.
- Disability: Suitable for the person with 40% disabilities (OA – One arm affected (Right or Left); OL – One leg affected (Right or Left), VI and HI.
- Ex-servicemen: Suitable for Ex-servicemen with age limit given in the notification.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager||Candidate must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in any discipline like Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc. with a minimum of 50% marks or A Doctorate Degree or Chartered/Cost Accountants/ Company Secretary with a Bachelor’s degree or PG Diploma in Management/MBA with Graduation|
|Manager||Candidates must have a first class Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ) OR A second class master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years OR A Doctorate Degree with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters/years in Master’s Degree OR Chartered / Cost Accountants / Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree OR PG Diploma in Management / MBA Qualification from institutions recognized by GoI / UGC, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.|
- Nationality certificate’
- Character certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Age certificate,
- Date of birth certificate
- Valid medical certificates
- NOC if in case working in any govt. organization
- Passport size photos (colored)
- Assistant Manager: 17100- 33200/-
- Manager: 21000-36400/-
Nationality: The must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the either of the job profiles.
Job Location: All India
Application fee: The applying candidates who are UR and OBC have to pay 750/- for Grade-A and 850/- for the Grade-B. While the candidates belong to the SC/ST are required to pay only 100/-rupees for both the Grade-A & B.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based solely on the Preliminary and Main Exam, followed by the Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website https://www.nabard.org from 23.03.2016 to 20.04.2016
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application:03.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 04.2016
- Last Date For Submission of fee: 04.2016
About the company: NABARD came into existence on 12 July 1982 and it was dedicated to the serve the nation by the order of the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05 November 1982. The bank had the initial capital of Rs. 100 crore when it was set up.