State Bank of India is recruiting Probationary Officers – 2200 vacancies in State Bank of India. Interested candidates may hurry up to apply online today.
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Probationary Officers (POs)||2200 Posts|
No. of Vacancy: 2200 posts
Categories Wise Vacancies:
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply must have an age of 21 to 30 years and below as of 01.04.2016.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given as follows
- SC/ST:05 years,
- Other Backward Classes:03 years
- Persons With Disabilities:
- SC/ST:15 years
- OBC:13 years
- Gen:10 years
- Men: Suitable for men as the age limit given in the notification.
- Women: Suitable for Women as the age limit given in the notification.
- Disability: Suitable for disability as the age limit given in the notification.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Probationary Officers (POs)||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
Note: Candidates who are studying Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply with a condition that the candidates are called for an interview and must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016.
- Proof of application fee deposit
- Anyone Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- A certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- Attempt Certificate.
- Experience Certificate if any
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any)
- PH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700-42020/-
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the post.
Job Location: All India
Application fee: General and OBC candidates must pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/ PWD/XS. Application fees can be paid through online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
Selection Process: Selection will be through written test & personal interview
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the www.sbi.co.in between 04.05.2016 to 24.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration of the application: 04.05.2016
- Last date for online application submission: 24.05.2016
- Last date for Payment of Application Fees: 04.05.2016 to 24.05.2016
- Date of Online Examination: 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company: SBI is an Indian multinational, public sector banking, having its headquarters in Mumbai. SBI is one of the big four banks in India.