The Nainital Bank Limited has invited application for the post of 100 Management Trainees. Candidates who are looking for Govt jobs can grab this opportunity.
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Management Trainees||100 Posts|
No. of Vacancy: 100 posts
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply must have age of 21 to 27 years and below as on 31.03.2016.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government rules.
- Men: Suitable for men as the age limit given in the notification.
- Women: Suitable for women as the age limit given in the notification.
- Disability: Suitable for the person with 40% disabilities.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination having either of the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ B. Tech/MCA/BCA and MBA, from a recognized university/ Institute|
- Proof of application fee deposit
- Any one Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- Attempt Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any)
- PH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority
Pay Scale: Rs. 22000/- (Per Month)
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the post.
Job Location: Nainital (Uttarakhand)
Application fee: The application fee of Rs. 1000/ can be paid through various modes like Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process: Selection will be through online test & personal interview
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.nainitalbankcareer.com from 26.04.2016 to 10.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration of the application: 26.04.2016
- Last date for online application submission :10.05.2016
- Phone number: 05942-236313; 235834
About the company: In the year 1922, The Nainital Bank Limited was established. Catering banking needs of the people was its main moto. Further, The Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited in the year 1973. It has 123 branches which are functioning in five states v.iz. Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Haryana.