Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow recruits for the post of Amin & Town Clerk – 152 Vacancies. Interested candidates, who are looking for Government Job opportunities may apply online.
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Town Clerk||28 Posts|
No. of Vacancy: 152 posts
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply must have an age of 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government rules.
- Men: Suitable for men as the age limit given in the notification.
- Women: Suitable for women as the age limit given in the notification
- Persons with Disabilities: Suitable for persons with disabilities as the age limit given in the notification.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Amin and Town Clerk||Candidates must have pass 10+2 (Intermediate) exam from any recognized Board.|
- Proof of application fee deposit
- Anyone Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- Attempt Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any)
- PH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/- for both the posts respectively
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the post.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Application fee: Candidate must pay online application fee as per the notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be through written test and personal interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://upsssc.gov.in from 05.05.2016 to 02.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration of the application: 11.05.2016
- Last date for online application submission:02.06.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee:31.05.2016
About the company: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was formed as UPSSS Board in the year of 1988 and headquartered at Lucknow. Later in 1990, it was re-formed as commission and become biggest recruitment bodies of state government. It is certified to acquire the best workforce for various services in U.P. State.