Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow has invited application for the post of 298 Junior Engineer in Various Departments. Candidates who are unemployed or looking for the better jobs can grab this great opportunity of Junior Engineer Recruitment.
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Junior Engineer||298 Posts|
No. of Vacancy: 298 posts
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply must have age of 18 to 40 years and below as on 01.07.2016.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government rules.
- Men: Suitable for men as the age limit given in the notification.
- Women: Suitable for women as the age limit given in the notification.
- Disability: Suitable for the person with 40% disabilities.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||Candidates Must have Diploma in Civil OR Mechanical Engineering.|
- Proof of application fee deposit
- Any one Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- Attempt Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any)
- PH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the post.
Job Location: Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Application fee: The candidates from the General/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 160/-, whereas the candidates from the SC/ST categories are required to pay Rs. 70/-.
Selection Process: Selection will be through the Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in from 30.03.2016 to 21.04.2016 (Part-I) and up to 25.04.2016 for Part-II.
Help Line: Click here for any queries.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration of the application: 30.03.2016
- Last date for online application submission (Part-I): 21.04.2016
- Last date for online application submission (Part-II): 25.04.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee: 23.04.2016
- Phone number: 0522-2720814(O)
About the company: In the year 1988 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was formed as UPSSS Board. Lucknow was made the headquarters. Later, UPSSS was re-formed as commission in the year 1990 and became biggest recruitment bodies of the state government and has been certified to acquire best workforce for various services in the state of U.P.