Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow has invited application for the post of 465 Revenue Inspector (Kanungo)
Name of the posts:
|Post’s Name||Number of vacancies|
|Revenue Inspector (Kanungo)||465 Posts|
No. of Vacancy: 465 posts
Categories wise Vacancies :
- Unreserved : 241 Posts
- OBC : 121 Posts
- SC : 94 Posts
- ST : 09 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates who are willing to apply must have age of 18 to 40 years and below as on 01.07.2016.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government rules.
- Men: Suitable for men as the age limit given in the notification.
- Women: Suitable for women as the age limit given in the notification.
- Disability: Suitable for the person with 40% disabilities.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Revenue Inspector (Kanungo)||Candidates must have Graduate in Commerce OR Economics from recognised University.|
- Proof of application fee deposit
- Any one Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- Attempt Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any)
- PH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality who would like to appear for the post.
Job Location: Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Application fee: As applicable
Selection Process: Selection will be through Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in from 02.05.2016 to 23.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration of the application: 02.05.2016
- Last date for online application submission: 23.05.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 21.05.2016
- Phone number: 0522-2720814(O)
About the company: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was formed as UPSSS Board in the year of 1988 and headquartered at Lucknow. Later in 1990, it was re-formed as commission and become biggest recruitment bodies of state government. It is certified to acquire best workforce for various services in U.P. State.